SOTD: June 2020

Tell us about your SOTD - was it BBS?

Re: SOTD: June 2020

Postby JAYDEE » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:05 pm

RiverValleyTrading wrote:Great shave today with the Parker 99R, and Lider shave cream from Poland.Image

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk
Great shave on your side too Mo!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 5685
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: SOTD: June 2020

Postby JAYDEE » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:07 pm

Menthol Monday:

Vanilla scented icicles in my face from Bundubeard Vanilla X 3 - what a soap and what a shave!Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 5685
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: SOTD: June 2020

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:45 pm

JAYDEE wrote:Menthol Monday:

Vanilla scented icicles in my face from Bundubeard Vanilla X 3 - what a soap and what a shave!Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Awesome shave there Jeff! :)
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.


http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
User avatar
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor
 
Posts: 14741
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:36 am
Location: Durban

Re: SOTD: June 2020

Postby PJFourie » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:44 pm

Menthol Monday with Proraso Green.

Brush: Razorock Bruce
Razor: Razorock German 37 Slant
Blade: Derby Premium
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PJFourie
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: SOTD: June 2020

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:46 pm

PJFourie wrote:Menthol Monday with Proraso Green.

Brush: Razorock Bruce
Razor: Razorock German 37 Slant
Blade: Derby Premium
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice shave Pieter.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.


http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
User avatar
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor
 
Posts: 14741
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:36 am
Location: Durban

Re: SOTD: June 2020

Postby JAYDEE » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:59 pm

RiverValleyTrading wrote:
JAYDEE wrote:Menthol Monday:

Vanilla scented icicles in my face from Bundubeard Vanilla X 3 - what a soap and what a shave!Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Awesome shave there Jeff! :)
Thanks Mo!

The Vanilla X3 is a menthol atom bomb!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 5685
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: SOTD: June 2020

Postby JAYDEE » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:13 pm

Tuesday morning:

Neutrogena Men Facial Wash
Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
Super Speed/new Wilkinson
RVT Midnight Lime SS
Bull Dog Moisturizer
Booster Iced Lime AS Splash

Not much to say - this was such a great shave!

Be safe and healthy!Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 5685
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: SOTD: June 2020

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:48 pm

JAYDEE wrote:Tuesday morning:

Neutrogena Men Facial Wash
Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
Super Speed/new Wilkinson
RVT Midnight Lime SS
Bull Dog Moisturizer
Booster Iced Lime AS Splash

Not much to say - this was such a great shave!

Be safe and healthy!Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great shave Jeff!

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.


http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
User avatar
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor
 
Posts: 14741
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:36 am
Location: Durban

Re: SOTD: June 2020

Postby JAYDEE » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:07 pm

RiverValleyTrading wrote:
JAYDEE wrote:Tuesday morning:

Neutrogena Men Facial Wash
Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
Super Speed/new Wilkinson
RVT Midnight Lime SS
Bull Dog Moisturizer
Booster Iced Lime AS Splash

Not much to say - this was such a great shave!

Be safe and healthy!Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great shave Jeff!

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk
Thanks my friend!

I love the scent of this Midnight Lime soap!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 5685
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Previous

Return to Shave Of The Day

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
cron