My collection

Ending off a fine shave.

My collection

Postby PJFourie » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:19 pm

Hi guys. Here is my collection of aftershaves so far. My favorite is the Razorock xxx.
ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PJFourie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: My collection

Postby JAYDEE » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:28 pm

PJFourie wrote:Hi guys. Here is my collection of aftershaves so far. My favorite is the Razorock xxx.
ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Very good collection! :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 4621
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: My collection

Postby PJFourie » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:42 pm

Thank you Jaydee


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PJFourie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: My collection

Postby JAYDEE » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:46 pm

PJFourie wrote:Thank you Jaydee


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


My groot plesier my broer!

I have a huge collection of stuff also - perhaps too huge! lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 4621
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: My collection

Postby PJFourie » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:04 am

JAYDEE wrote:
PJFourie wrote:Thank you Jaydee


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


My groot plesier my broer!

I have a huge collection of stuff also - perhaps too huge! lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there such a thing?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PJFourie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: My collection

Postby DAVEP » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:43 am

Hi All

I know there has been a lot of chatter about the fake Minoras but last night i stubled on the pack at the bottom right next to the genuine Minoras I got from Makro. I thought it was another fake kind and was going to lambaste my local Pick n Pay where I got them from. I took them home and used one of them and WOW it was great as good if not slightly better than the genuine ones. So for R8.00 if you can find them give them a bash.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DAVEP
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:28 am

Re: My collection

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:55 pm

Interesting find Dave!

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.


http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
User avatar
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor
 
Posts: 13868
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:36 am
Location: Durban

Re: My collection

Postby JAYDEE » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:59 pm

PJFourie wrote:
JAYDEE wrote:
PJFourie wrote:Thank you Jaydee


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


My groot plesier my broer!

I have a huge collection of stuff also - perhaps too huge! lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there such a thing?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Pieter, if you saw my stash you would probably tell me I’m sick in the head! lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 4621
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: My collection

Postby JAYDEE » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:01 pm

DAVEP wrote:Hi All

I know there has been a lot of chatter about the fake Minoras but last night i stubled on the pack at the bottom right next to the genuine Minoras I got from Makro. I thought it was another fake kind and was going to lambaste my local Pick n Pay where I got them from. I took them home and used one of them and WOW it was great as good if not slightly better than the genuine ones. So for R8.00 if you can find them give them a bash.


You sent me a pack of Minoras and I think they’re fantastic. :) I love them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 4621
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: My collection

Postby PJFourie » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:29 pm

JAYDEE wrote:
PJFourie wrote:
JAYDEE wrote:[quote="PJFourie"]Thank you Jaydee


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


My groot plesier my broer!

I have a huge collection of stuff also - perhaps too huge! lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there such a thing?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Pieter, if you saw my stash you would probably tell me I’m sick in the head! lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Haha . Let us see then.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PJFourie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: My collection

Postby PJFourie » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:35 pm

When you like something you like it. I have a few colognes as well and I’m always hunting for older ones. I recently found a bottle of Yves Saint Laurent- Rive Gauche pour homme. That is probably the most beautiful barbershop scent ever created. The other two that I own and love is Davidoff Zino and Azzaro pour homme.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PJFourie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: My collection

Postby PJFourie » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:38 pm

PJFourie wrote:When you like something you like it. I have a few colognes as well and I’m always hunting for older ones. I recently found a bottle of Yves Saint Laurent- Rive Gauche pour homme. That is probably the most beautiful barbershop scent ever created. The other two that I own and love is Davidoff Zino and Azzaro pour homme.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PJFourie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: My collection

Postby JAYDEE » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:38 pm

PJFourie wrote:When you like something you like it. I have a few colognes as well and I’m always hunting for older ones. I recently found a bottle of Yves Saint Laurent- Rive Gauche pour homme. That is probably the most beautiful barbershop scent ever created. The other two that I own and love is Davidoff Zino and Azzaro pour homme.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Pieter, try this one!

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 4621
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: My collection

Postby JAYDEE » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:40 pm

Or this one!

You’ll have young broads all over you!

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 4621
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: My collection

Postby PJFourie » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:32 pm

I’ve seen them both on the shelves. I’ll go give them a try


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PJFourie
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: My collection

Postby JAYDEE » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:29 pm

PJFourie wrote:I’ve seen them both on the shelves. I’ll go give them a try


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I agree that they’re pricey but are they ever worth it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 4621
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: My collection

Postby dini » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:53 am

JAYDEE wrote:Or this one!

You’ll have young broads all over you!

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I have this , and have realised I can really only use it on very cool wonter day .

Its very heavy and over the top in warmer weather .
dini
 
Posts: 801
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 2:31 pm

Re: My collection

Postby JAYDEE » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:43 pm

dini wrote:
JAYDEE wrote:Or this one!

You’ll have young broads all over you!

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I have this , and have realised I can really only use it on very cool wonter day .

Its very heavy and over the top in warmer weather .


I love it at any time of the year - just a small amount lasts all day for me.

The scent seems to be better on darker skin like mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 4621
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada


Return to Aftershaves

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests