Bundubeard Klipspringer’s Kick shaving soap

Reviews and Opinions on all types of soaps, creams and croaps.

Bundubeard Klipspringer’s Kick shaving soap

Postby JAYDEE » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:43 pm

What an amazing example of South African quality - this proves that your country’s soaps are the best!

Ease of lathering: 10/10–Literally explodes into rich, thick, meringue-type lather so fast!

Longevity of lather: 10/10–Remains super stable for a multi pass shave. Great blade glide.

General skincare: 8./10–Excellent moisturizing and very comfortable. Really nice menthol effect.

Scent: 8.5/10–Lovely. Rich, exotic coffee aroma.

Price: N/A—I don’t have a clue at all!

Would I buy again: 10/10–Beslis. Dit is ‘n wonderlik seep!

This soap is from Jaco’s “Kick” series which consists of three mentholated versions which range from mild to extremely potent. These soaps are glycerine based and are fantastic latherers with the same beautiful coffee scent and great skincare. This is supposed to be the least mentholated of the three but it’s got a damned good cooling sensation and does it ever lather like a bomb. Many thanks to my good friend Dave for sending it to me and many thanks to my other good friend Jaco for creating this treasure!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JEFF
JAYDEE

Re: Bundubeard Klipspringer’s Kick shaving soap

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:31 am

JAYDEE wrote:What an amazing example of South African quality - this proves that your country’s soaps are the best!

Ease of lathering: 10/10–Literally explodes into rich, thick, meringue-type lather so fast!

Longevity of lather: 10/10–Remains super stable for a multi pass shave. Great blade glide.

General skincare: 8./10–Excellent moisturizing and very comfortable. Really nice menthol effect.

This soap is from Jaco’s “Kick” series which consists of three mentholated versions which range from mild to extremely potent. These soaps are glycerine based and are fantastic latherers with the same beautiful coffee scent and great skincare. This is supposed to be the least mentholated of the three but it’s got a damned good cooling sensation and does it ever lather like a bomb. Many thanks to my good friend Dave for sending it to me and many thanks to my other good friend Jaco for creating this treasure!
Great writeup Jeff!

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor

Postby JAYDEE » Fri May 17, 2019 4:30 am

RiverValleyTrading wrote:
JAYDEE wrote:What an amazing example of South African quality - this proves that your country’s soaps are the best!

Great writeup Jeff!

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Thanks so much Mo!

I did the best I could to write this review!
JEFF
JAYDEE

Postby Bundubeard » Wed May 22, 2019 4:27 am

Have not checked the forum for a while and this popped up. Thanks for the review Jeff, it's great to hear our products are hitting the mark, more so coming from the old dogs who have been around the shaving block a couple of times.
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Kry daai boendoe van jou gesig af/Get that bundu off your face
Bundubeard

Postby dini » Wed May 22, 2019 6:59 am

Great review , Jeff .

I need to try out this Kick series of soaps soon .
dini

Postby JAYDEE » Wed May 22, 2019 2:08 pm

Thanks Jaco & Dini.

This Kick series is one of the best I ever used in my entire life. It’s unique. :)
JEFF
JAYDEE

Return to Shaving Cream & Soap Discussion