New soaps

Shaving gear and other stuff for guys and girls.

Visit Bundubeard's Shop

New soaps

Postby Bundubeard » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:47 pm

Hi all, we have started to 'clean up the packaging' of our soaps to give it a bit more appeal for the retail and international markets, and will introduce these over the next weeks/months, we used a local artist to do some drawings in pen and modified it with some apps, chances are the labels will change again as the soaps 'evolve' It will have a unique top label, some instructions on the side (and the name for picking it out of a pile) and ingredients on the bottom of the tub.

In the meantime we have also completed formulation of 4 new soaps to our lineup, three of them are vegan, and it is a new recipe all together, we also avoided 'controversial ingredients' such as palm oil or products derived from this. They will me named 'Saasveld Seitan' a minty eucalyptus, 'Cederburg Citrus' a spicy citrus and 'Twelve Apostles' a sweet sandalwood mix. These babies lather very nicely and stiffens up really well if that is your thing. I look forward to your reviews on these!

One more interesting newcomer is 'On the berg' a soap that has a dual base of tallow and veg oil, the first batch has been curing for a couple of weeks now and April should see it coming onto our site, this is my favorite of the newcomers and if it goes down well with others we would consider doing some more fragrances in this base.

Thanks for all your reviews on our soaps and products, somehow this is popping up on the net and we are starting to get some enquiries from Europe without us trying to claim a stake in that specific market, it can only spell good things though!
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Kry daai boendoe van jou gesig af/Get that bundu off your face
Bundubeard
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:45 pm
Location: Donkerhoek, Pretoria

Re: New soaps

Postby JAYDEE » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:12 pm

The Saasveld Seitan sounds like something awesome.
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 3936
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: New soaps

Postby Bundubeard » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:03 am

JAYDEE wrote:The Saasveld Seitan sounds like something awesome.
Its not drowning in in mint Jeff.....I could compensate for that that by sending you a vail of our pure peppermint oil/methol chrystal solution? :thumbup:
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Kry daai boendoe van jou gesig af/Get that bundu off your face
Bundubeard
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:45 pm
Location: Donkerhoek, Pretoria

Re: New soaps

Postby dini » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:21 pm

Some interesting scent profiles there , BB.
dini
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 2:31 pm

Re: New soaps

Postby JAYDEE » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Bundubeard wrote:
JAYDEE wrote:The Saasveld Seitan sounds like something awesome.
Its not drowning in in mint Jeff.....I could compensate for that that by sending you a vail of our pure peppermint oil/methol chrystal solution? :thumbup:


Jaco, I have full confidence in you my maat. Whatever you make will be great! ;)
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 3936
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: New soaps

Postby Bundubeard » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:29 pm

'On the berg' is available online. lathers and shaves like a champ, a welcome addition to our lineup.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Kry daai boendoe van jou gesig af/Get that bundu off your face
Bundubeard
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:45 pm
Location: Donkerhoek, Pretoria

Re: New soaps

Postby JAYDEE » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:53 pm

La la la la lekker! Lol
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 3936
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: New soaps

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:55 pm

Bundubeard wrote:'On the berg' is available online. lathers and shaves like a champ, a welcome addition to our lineup.


Nice looking lather there Jaco! :)
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.


http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
User avatar
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor
 
Posts: 13411
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:36 am
Location: Durban

Re: New soaps

Postby Bundubeard » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:21 pm

Thanks guys
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Kry daai boendoe van jou gesig af/Get that bundu off your face
Bundubeard
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:45 pm
Location: Donkerhoek, Pretoria

Re: New soaps

Postby dini » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:31 am

Looking good . :thumbup:
dini
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 2:31 pm

Re: New soaps

Postby O_P » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:53 am

Bundubeard wrote:'On the berg' is available online. lathers and shaves like a champ, a welcome addition to our lineup.


Looks like an awesome addition


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
O_P
 
Posts: 748
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:00 pm
Location: Johannesburg

Re: New soaps

Postby matthewoli98 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:34 am

Bundubeard wrote:Hi all, we have started to 'clean up the packaging' of our soaps to give it a bit more appeal for the retail and international markets, and will introduce these over the next weeks/months, we used a local artist to do some drawings in pen and modified it with some apps, chances are the labels will change again as the soaps 'evolve' It will have a unique top label, some instructions on the side (and the name for picking it out of a pile) and ingredients on the bottom of the tub.

In the meantime we have also completed formulation of 4 new soaps to our lineup, three of them are vegan, and it is a new recipe all together, we also avoided 'controversial ingredients' such as palm oil or products derived from this. They will me named 'Saasveld Seitan' a minty eucalyptus, 'Cederburg Citrus' a spicy citrus and 'Twelve Apostles' a sweet sandalwood mix. These babies lather very nicely and stiffens up really well if that is your thing. I look forward to your reviews on these!

One more interesting newcomer is 'On the berg' a soap that has a dual base of tallow and veg oil, the first batch has been curing for a couple of weeks now and April should see it coming onto our site, this is my favorite of the newcomers and if it goes down well with others we would consider doing some more fragrances in this base.

Thanks for all your reviews on our soaps and products, somehow this is popping up on the net and we are starting to get some enquiries from Europe without us trying to claim a stake in that specific market, it can only spell good things though!

Great news!!!!! Uncle Jeff and i have been spreading the word about your excellent soaps and local soaps in general on TSD and on badger and blade, keep up the good work! :o: :o::
Matthew Olivier (aka matthewoli98)
Instagram-matthewoli98
Cell number-0788630709
User avatar
matthewoli98
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:53 pm
Location: Centurion,Pretoria

Re: New soaps

Postby Bundubeard » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:49 am

Cheers Matthew, shipping cheap commodities like soap internationally (and even locally for the cost/weight factor) remains a challenge, I do have international shipping on our site, but is is SAPO rates, I am testing them with some exports now, wish we had a teleporting already :D
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Kry daai boendoe van jou gesig af/Get that bundu off your face
Bundubeard
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:45 pm
Location: Donkerhoek, Pretoria

Re: New soaps

Postby JAYDEE » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:56 pm

Jaco, what Matthew said is 100% true. We’ve been pushing your stuff like crazy - both on these two American forums, and I’ve been very vocal about them on the Greek, Russian, and Turkish forums. I’m sure your business would boom if these guys started buying from you and I’ll continue pushing.
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 3936
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: New soaps

Postby Bundubeard » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:25 pm

Thanks guys, from me all South African producers. We appreciate all the input and kind gestures.
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Kry daai boendoe van jou gesig af/Get that bundu off your face
Bundubeard
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:45 pm
Location: Donkerhoek, Pretoria

Re: New soaps

Postby Bundubeard » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:05 pm

Our Vegans will be available next week, three in the range, The Seitan is a minty Eucalyptus, the Twelve apostles a sweet sandalwood, and the Cederburg citrus a spicy citrus, feel free to give them a spin. Refills will also be available for these, so keep those containers. The new soaps all have a name sticker on the front so you can quickly remove the one you want from a stack. I have a bit of a disorder when it comes to soaps, it pleases me to have all my soaps in one type of container, I'll be moving many other brands over to these containers also, especially suppliers who has only one or two soaps on the market like Prep, Reitzer, Simply bee, Rondavel etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Kry daai boendoe van jou gesig af/Get that bundu off your face
Bundubeard
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:45 pm
Location: Donkerhoek, Pretoria

Re: New soaps

Postby JAYDEE » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:29 pm

Those soaps look REALLY lekker, Jaco!
JEFF
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 3936
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: New soaps

Postby deepsouth » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Oh dear goodness, I have a large outstanding order, add the seitan to it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
A man well lathered is half shaved
User avatar
deepsouth
 
Posts: 3352
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:08 pm


Return to Bundubeard/Boendoebaard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron