Rex supply Co.

Shaving gear and other stuff for guys and girls.

Visit Bundubeard's Shop

Rex supply Co.

Postby Bundubeard » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:06 am

Finally got Matt and his company on board, they are struggling against great demand to keep churning out enough of these sweet looking babies. We'll be trying to get a monthly order going, hopeful to provide some continuity to fellow Saffers. First shipment should leave in a day or two, so keep an eye on our website and social media accounts to see when it is available, the rand is pretty crappy, but it looks like we will be able to do it at a 'direct exchange' again, meaning if you buy from us you save the associated duties and shipping fees. Pricing around 3.5 k, but will confirm once on my desk and all ronts for this shipment have disappeared from our account.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Kry daai boendoe van jou gesig af/Get that bundu off your face
Bundubeard

Re: Rex supply Co.

Postby dini » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:30 pm

That is one solid looking piece of machinery :drool:
dini

Postby Bundubeard » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:35 pm

dini wrote:That is one solid looking piece of machinery :drool:

Sure is Dini, I hope to sell these to a wide audience, I was surprised to sell 6 Futur's to guys brand new to CWS at an expo, keeping in mind I am a horrible sales person! Turns out the market has quite a few guys who wants to change over but who are not willing to settle for low cost offerings, the phrases 'might as well get it right from the start' popped up more often than before. This might very well by my first adjustable also, its certainly talks to me.
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Bundubeard

Postby Bundubeard » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:05 pm

#Update# Still not shipped, last word I had from Matt was a few days ago and they were still waiting for parts, he said about a week, will update as soon as status changes!
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Bundubeard

Postby Bundubeard » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:12 pm

These are taking forever to get dispatched, I think Rex supply co are taking some flak now and consumers must be getting gatvol and impatient of waiting. We got an email a while back stating parts are on the way for their final assembly, personally I think they are losing huge volumes in sales and damaging their reputation to supply reliably, lets hope the wait is worth it and they can manage consistency in future supply.
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Bundubeard

Postby dini » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:30 am

Bundubeard wrote:These are taking forever to get dispatched, I think Rex supply co are taking some flak now and consumers must be getting gatvol and impatient of waiting. We got an email a while back stating parts are on the way for their final assembly, personally I think they are losing huge volumes in sales and damaging their reputation to supply reliably, lets hope the wait is worth it and they can manage consistency in future supply.

Does rex insist on payment at order or once they ready to dispatch ?
dini

Postby Bundubeard » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:17 am

dini wrote:
Bundubeard wrote:These are taking forever to get dispatched, I think Rex supply co are taking some flak now and consumers must be getting gatvol and impatient of waiting. We got an email a while back stating parts are on the way for their final assembly, personally I think they are losing huge volumes in sales and damaging their reputation to supply reliably, lets hope the wait is worth it and they can manage consistency in future supply.

Does rex insist on payment at order or once they ready to dispatch ?

Not sure how they operate in sales to the public, but to us they presented an invoice a few days after order. Realistically I suspect they would like to ship a day or three after that, stock dependant, but availability was a problem with this shipment, I doubt that any reasonable person's business plan involves taking cash and having people wait for their stuff, it's suicide. Got a mail this morning that it is shipping today though
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Bundubeard

Postby Bundubeard » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:42 pm

It has taken 2 months, but we have a few on the shelves, lets hope the next lot goes quicker, but with silly seasons starting I doubt it...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Bundubeard

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Bundubeard wrote:It has taken 2 months, but we have a few on the shelves, lets hope the next lot goes quicker, but with silly seasons starting I doubt it...

Wow ! Nice! ;)
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor

Postby Bundubeard » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:16 pm

Isn't it? Glad you like it Mo!
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Bundubeard

Postby JAYDEE » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:21 pm

They’re really lekker Jaco!
JEFF
JAYDEE

Postby Bundubeard » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:56 pm

JAYDEE wrote:They’re really lekker Jaco!
Pretty sure they are!
Boendoebaard/Bundubeard

Bundubeard

Postby dini » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:52 am

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
dini

Return to Bundubeard/Boendoebaard