Bright Shoes Make you Run Faster!

From weight training to healthy exercise programs, find health and fitness information for a healthy lifestyle.

Bright Shoes Make you Run Faster!

Postby BLES » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:07 pm

http://newsletters.tfg-mail.com/public/messages/view-online/7U0SRCLVfuk8eDLg/5J1PpfKKLkUS1h96/fcf177307eb816d4

I got this newsletter earlier today. Stating bright shoes make you run faster sounds a bit like nonsense to me. I have 3 pairs of Asics Gel Nimbus running shoes in red, white and black and it doesn't matter with which one I run my speed stays the same. Who comes up with this nonsense? :oo :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.” – Albert Einstein
BLES

Re: Bright Shoes Make you Run Faster!

Postby Jacquers » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:33 pm

Red bicycles are definitely faster and if they have stripes even faster :lol:

Colour can have an effect on emotional state, but you shouldn't be staring at your shoes while running ;)
↑↑↓↓←→←→BA
Jacquers

Re: Bright Shoes Make you Run Faster!

Postby BLES » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:47 pm

Jacquers wrote:Red bicycles are definitely faster and if they have stripes even faster :lol:

Colour can have an effect on emotional state, but you shouldn't be staring at your shoes while running ;)

...and only unfit people stare down when the run... :twisted:
“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.” – Albert Einstein
BLES

Return to Exercise, Workout, and Fitness