AUTO DRIP COFFEE MAKERS

Can't get started without that first cup of coffee? Here is where you can get your morning buzz about all things coffee related. In addition to grounded conversation, you can find reviews on both homebrew and commercial coffee products. Java, Latte, Cappuccino…whatever your caffeine drug of choice, you can find it here!

AUTO DRIP COFFEE MAKERS

Postby BLES » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:11 pm

There are a dozen or so methods for brewing coffee. I use a lot of them - for different tastes and moods.
When we are a large group I use an auto drip coffee maker. I own two which I use in rotation. Now at work some people look down on the auto drip. Not me. What is your thought or opinion on these auto drip machines? I have 3 reasons why I like it but first want to see what your thoughts are on it. :twisted:
“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.” – Albert Einstein
BLES

Re: AUTO DRIP COFFEE MAKERS

Postby Jacquers » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Still better and nicer than instant coffee ;)
↑↑↓↓←→←→BA
Jacquers

Postby BLES » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:48 pm

Jacquers wrote:Still better and nicer than instant coffee ;)

Jaquers I agree but still some instant coffee is not that bad although instant coffee is not a brewing process. It is a product made from the resultant liquid after beans had been brewed .The resultant liquid is spray-dried or freeze-dried to remove the moisture and yield coffee granules that are easily soluble in hot water.
There is some freeze dried instant coffee like Jacobs and Douw Egbert which is quite pleasant to me when I don’t have a cup of brewed coffee. Let’s be honest. It would be quite expensive if you drink 5 cups of coffee 7 days a week only brewed from coffee beans.
“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.” – Albert Einstein
BLES

Postby Jacquers » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Strangely I'm not a fan of Jacobs. I'd rather drink Nescafe, but thats personal preference. Agreed that it can get expensive, but fortunately the work pays for the beans :) Have to give your software developers good caffeine ;)
↑↑↓↓←→←→BA
Jacquers

Postby BLES » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:00 pm

Jacquers wrote:Strangely I'm not a fan of Jacobs. I'd rather drink Nescafe, but thats personal preference. Agreed that it can get expensive, but fortunately the work pays for the beans :) Have to give your software developers good caffeine ;)

It is like shaving. Not all of us have the same taste and likings. I like Merlot and you might like a Shiraz. Nescafe, not for me bro :oo :lol:
BLES

Postby HenkB » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:04 pm

Jacobs and Douw Egberts when I drink instant coffee (which is not a lot).
HenkB

Return to The Coffee Grinder