Estate pipes

Discussions relating to the finest tobacco, your favorite pipe, full-bodied cigars and other accouterments.

Re: Estate pipes

Postby Jacquers » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:14 pm

Bles, I saw these two at a local flea market today. R350 with the stand. No idea what make or if it's a good price. I spoke a bit to the seller and he restores them. Those are cleaned and smoke-ready. He also collects vintage razors, but has none to sell atm. I have have his details if you are interested.

Pipes.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
↑↑↓↓←→←→BA
Jacquers

Postby deepsouth » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:32 pm

I saw a meershchaum today R1800... I tho shaving was crazy

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
A man well lathered is half shaved
deepsouth

Postby BLES » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:16 am

Jacquers wrote:Bles, I saw these two at a local flea market today. R350 with the stand. No idea what make or if it's a good price. I spoke a bit to the seller and he restores them. Those are cleaned and smoke-ready. He also collects vintage razors, but has none to sell atm. I have have his details if you are interested.

Pipes.jpg

Very nice and clean looking pipes. :drool: R350 is not a bad price at all! Yes please, do pass on his contact details.
“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.” – Albert Einstein
BLES

Postby Jacquers » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:24 am

PM Sent
↑↑↓↓←→←→BA
Jacquers

Previous

Return to The Tobacconist's Den