Whisk(e)y

The place for the palate perfectionist. We talk about the finest wines, the best food, and everything in-between. We're also not above doing a wine or restaurant review either! Find out the best pairings for Wine and cigars, including what to serve with specific meals, cheese pairings, and even which chocolate tastes best with a fine glass of Brandy. Don't forget about those tasty braai tips & tricks!

Re: Whisk(e)y

Postby BLES » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:05 pm

HenkB wrote:I agree. I also like Bains whiskey, not so heavy as the other ones that I have. A nice sit back, relax and enjoy whiskey.

:thumbup:
“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.” – Albert Einstein
BLES

Postby Jacquers » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:06 pm

BLES wrote:
Jacquers wrote:Bain's is lekker, had the pleasure of tasting it the other day. On special atm at Checkers Liquor for R189

I also had a taste of the Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey - sweet but also very nice.

For that price you should get two bottles. :thumbup:

Very tempting :)
↑↑↓↓←→←→BA
Jacquers

Postby jegreen » Fri May 05, 2017 3:10 pm

I've got 2 tickets for the Whisky Live tonight in Brooklyn Mall, Pretoria. PM me if anyone wants to go.
jegreen

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Sat May 06, 2017 8:10 am

:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor

Previous

Return to Food, Wine & Spirits