Still searching for the perfect shave

New to the Master Shave forum? Drop in, say hello and introduce yourself.

Still searching for the perfect shave

Postby Heinrich » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:14 am

Good day All.
I have been lurking on this site for a while now,just thought ill be introducing myself here.

Been shaving all my life with the Schicks & Gillette cartridges/disposeables then i discovered the "Minora-Blade" :D

So my journey began collecting razors.
i have a Valet,a Gillette Slim Twist,a Parker 99R & Variant,a Remei and then i am bound to discover the Tigers as i refer to them:
Fatip Grande & Muhle R 41.

Also want to say a big big thank you to Mo from RVT with all his help & guidance with my journey so far :clap: :wave:
Heinrich

Re: Still searching for the perfect shave

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:18 am

Heinrich wrote:Good day All.
I have been lurking on this site for a while now,just thought ill be introducing myself here.

Been shaving all my life with the Schicks & Gillette cartridges/disposeables then i discovered the "Minora-Blade" :D

i have a Valet,a Gillette Slim Twist,a Parker 99R & Variant,a Remei and then i am bound to discover the Tigers as i refer to them:

Also want to say a big big thank you to Mo from RVT with all his help & guidance with my journey so far :clap: :wave:

Welcome aboard Heinrich. Glad to have you with us

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor

Postby lladets » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:18 am

Welcome to the club Heinrich,I am sure that like most of us you will end up with a lot more razors,Soaps, creams and the like.Enjoy the journey. :old :o/
lladets

Postby Heinrich » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:22 am

RiverValleyTrading wrote:

Welcome aboard Heinrich. Glad to have you with us

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Thanks Mo :D
Heinrich

Postby Heinrich » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:25 am

lladets wrote:

Welcome to the club Heinrich,I am sure that like most of us you will end up with a lot more razors,Soaps, creams and the like.Enjoy the journey. :old :o/

Thanks lladets;yeah the RAD is bad once you start to search for the Perfect Shave :)
Heinrich

Postby Heinrich » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:59 am

Heinrich wrote:
lladets wrote:

Thanks lladets;yeah the RAD is bad once you start to search for the Perfect Shave :)

Also nothing so rewarding after a long day having a lekker bath and a good shave :o:::
Heinrich

Postby Clouds » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:55 pm

Good to meet you Heinrich
Clouds

Postby Heinrich » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:20 am

Clouds wrote:Good to meet you Heinrich

Thanks Clouds,glad meeting you aswell!! :wave:
Heinrich

Postby admin » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:59 am

Welcome aboard Heinrich, you are certainly among friends here and trust your search will be turn into a rewarding journey :razorde
Master Shave | The Home of Wet Shaving Enthusiasts |Links: Image Image
admin
Site Admin

Postby Heinrich » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:45 am

admin wrote:Welcome aboard Heinrich, you are certainly among friends here and trust your search will be turn into a rewarding journey :razorde

Thank you kindly & yeah the journey so far has been very rewarding with some minor scratches encountered :D :thumbup:
Heinrich

Return to Introductions