Tabac at clicks - My Deal of the day

Ending off a fine shave.

Tabac at clicks - My Deal of the day

Postby Gaza365 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:51 am

So I popped across to the clicks thats across the road from my office to Look for some shoe laces (of all thinga)

While taking a strole through the isles i noticed that their Tabac range was on special, and managed to pick mysel up the 150ml Bottle of after shave lotion for R190

I havent used tabac yet, but i liked the scent from the sampler they had, and I Figured at the price, I couldnt really lose out anyway, even if i only use it ocasionaly, so i took the last one they had. I asked around a bit out of interest, and from what i gathered, Clicks country wide wont be stocking Tabac products anymore (although, the floor manager I was speaking with, said she thought it was all stores, but then said maybe only the one).

so if anyone has plans on passing through a clicks and fancies picking up a deal, it might be worth taking a look
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gaza365

Re: Tabac at clicks - My Deal of the day

Postby DAVEP » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Gaza365 wrote:So I popped across to the clicks thats across the road from my office to Look for some shoe laces (of all thinga)

While taking a strole through the isles i noticed that their Tabac range was on special, and managed to pick mysel up the 150ml Bottle of after shave lotion for R190

I havent used tabac yet, but i liked the scent from the sampler they had, and I Figured at the price, I couldnt really lose out anyway, even if i only use it ocasionaly, so i took the last one they had. I asked around a bit out of interest, and from what i gathered, Clicks country wide wont be stocking Tabac products anymore (although, the floor manager I was speaking with, said she thought it was all stores, but then said maybe only the one).

so if anyone has plans on passing through a clicks and fancies picking up a deal, it might be worth taking a look

Thanks I jumped on this and popped in there and managed to get the EDT and the Soap for R300.00
DAVEP

Postby Gaza365 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:13 pm

DAVEP wrote:
Gaza365 wrote:So I popped across to the clicks thats across the road from my office to Look for some shoe laces (of all thinga)

Thanks I jumped on this and popped in there and managed to get the EDT and the Soap for R300.00

Nice! they didnt have any soap at my branch, but if im near another one over the weekend ill pop in for a look
Gaza365

Postby deepsouth » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:33 pm

I will have to go - I need a 300ml aftershave, to go with my 300ml edt. It's my goto scent for work...Worrying this stock thing....
A man well lathered is half shaved
deepsouth

Postby Thug » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:01 pm

That's an excellent price.

You can join in on Tabac Tuesday's :lol:
Thug

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:31 pm

Cool Gaza, you should go back tehre because the famous longstar tubs are on special again! By 3 and pay for two.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=74
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor

Postby Gaza365 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:37 am

RiverValleyTrading wrote:Cool Gaza, you should go back tehre because the famous longstar tubs are on special again! By 3 and pay for two.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=74

Thanks, I saw that thread, they are a bit tough to come by at the clicks in my area, but then i noticed the special also runs at their online store, so i placed an online for a few a couple days back https://clicks.co.za/clicks_lock-n-store-plastic-container-round-300ml/p/174546 So i placed an order mid week :)
Gaza365

Postby ryan-rsa » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Just for future reference, Dis-chem stocks the full Tabac range. Their after shave like that goes for R280 and I bought a soap with the bowl for R400 last month.
Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?
-Albert Einstein
ryan-rsa

Return to Aftershaves