Bundubeard other products

A place to chat about just about anything.

Bundubeard other products

Postby deepsouth » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:22 pm

I've been meaning to write a little blurb on here, with my last order from BB, I picked up an alum "stick" deo, amazing stuff, solid alum in an easy to use underarm stick - works perfectly ! Highly recommended and cheap to boot.
I also remembered that I bought some "hair" bars - essentially a puck of soap to wash your hair with. I love this stuff - easy on the hair and cheap as chips. I've been using it for a while now and can honestly say that I'll never buy shampoo again. I'm not affiliated but do believe that he certainly has some really good stuff on offer.

Check it out
https://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/407491/Boendoebaard
A man well lathered is half shaved
deepsouth

Re: Bundubeard other products

Postby DAVEP » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:31 am

On your recommendation a while back I too bought the hair bars and they are really great.
DAVEP

Postby Gaza365 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:51 am

Thanks! Ive been meaning to get an Alum Deo stick for a while now, but i just haven't been motivated to look for one in store. So I picked up A couple after seeing this :D .

And one of each of the Body soap "Flavors", the body soaps are the cheapest, and come in the same scents as the shaving/hair soap. so once i figure out which of the scents I like best, ill give the hair soap and shave soap a try.
Gaza365

Postby deepsouth » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:29 am

I don't like waffling around in stores looking for stuff that is unknown to the general population, and the vacant stares trying to explain it. I prefer online purchases.

I haven't tried the shower soap yet, but if the hair soap is an indicator it will be good. I reviewed the shave soap a while ago - it's good too. Massive puck which needed a little blooming, but once grated up works well.
A man well lathered is half shaved
deepsouth

Return to The Stoep