Indian Shaving Creams - Review & Comparison

Reviews and Opinions on all types of soaps, creams and croaps.

Indian Shaving Creams - Review & Comparison

Postby Thug » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:38 am

RVT, I came across this article on another Forum, which I thought was rather pertinent.

http://consumeraffairs.nic.in/consumer/ ... Creams.pdf
User avatar
Thug
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: Johannesburg

Re: Indian Shaving Creams - Review & Comparison

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:56 am

Thug wrote:RVT, I came across this article on another Forum, which I thought was rather pertinent.

http://consumeraffairs.nic.in/consumer/ ... Creams.pdf


Wow! Thanks Thug. Very interesting reading here.
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.


http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
User avatar
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor
 
Posts: 9987
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:36 am
Location: Durban

Re: Indian Shaving Creams - Review & Comparison

Postby JAYDEE » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:42 am

I've tried quite a few creams from India and my favorites are Godrej Menthol Mist, Dettol Cool, and Old Spice Original.

Jeff
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: Indian Shaving Creams - Review & Comparison

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:39 am

JAYDEE wrote:I've tried quite a few creams from India and my favorites are Godrej Menthol Mist, Dettol Cool, and Old Spice Original.

Jeff


Cool. Love the Godrej. Very easy to lather up. Some of teh creams from Pakistan are good as well. :thumbup:
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.


http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
User avatar
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor
 
Posts: 9987
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:36 am
Location: Durban

Re: Indian Shaving Creams - Review & Comparison

Postby JAYDEE » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:59 am

RiverValleyTrading wrote:
JAYDEE wrote:I've tried quite a few creams from India and my favorites are Godrej Menthol Mist, Dettol Cool, and Old Spice Original.

Jeff


Cool. Love the Godrej. Very easy to lather up. Some of teh creams from Pakistan are good as well. :thumbup:


Unfortunately I only had two creams from Pakistan which I enjoyed. Jolly was one and the other was Medicam.

Jeff
JAYDEE
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm


Return to Shaving Cream & Soap Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest