Bundubeard shaving soap

Reviews and Opinions on all types of soaps, creams and croaps.

Re: Bundubeard shaving soap

Postby JAYDEE » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:09 pm

Politics is something I hate talking about. When I first moved here to Canada I kept my mouth tightly closed because I knew nothing about the situation here. When my family and I left Israel to live in Greece I learned very fast about that country’s political situation and I was cursed out here by the majority of Greek immigrants when I refused to engage in a political discussion. These guys would ask me “are you a PASOK or a Nea Dhimokratia supporter”? and I would answer them “Zito Elladha” which means “Long live Greece” They hated me for that!
JEFF
JAYDEE

Postby deepsouth » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:19 pm

Yeah man I detest politics. My crude motto is (in true Cape Town style) don't be a do%s, be lekker. Loosely translates to, don't be an ass, be good to to one another. If we all follow that then we don't need windbags sprouting rubbish. Politicians don't produce anything at all, save rhetoric and noise...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
A man well lathered is half shaved
deepsouth

Postby JAYDEE » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:38 pm

deepsouth wrote:Yeah man I detest politics. My crude motto is (in true Cape Town style) don't be a do%s, be lekker. Loosely translates to, don't be an ass, be good to to one another. If we all follow that then we don't need windbags sprouting rubbish. Politicians don't produce anything at all, save rhetoric and noise...

True. My problem is that I can be extremely hot tempered and if someone tries to drag me into a political discussion I'll first tell him politics are not my bag. If he continues, depending on the mood I'm in I'll either walk away or I'll tell him to fuck off. I'm generally very lekker as long as politics are kept out of the discussion.
JEFF
JAYDEE

Postby deepsouth » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:56 pm

I have no love for politicians, drop em all on an island, 6 months later they would have fed on themselves. Useless pos. Freeloading sobs the lot of em

A man well lathered is half shaved
deepsouth

Postby JAYDEE » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:26 am

I agree with you 100%, bro.
JEFF
JAYDEE

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:05 am

Amen! :clap:
This is how my Grandfather shaved