Pika shaving cream - a Bulgarian beauty

Reviews and Opinions on all types of soaps, creams and croaps.

Pika shaving cream - a Bulgarian beauty

Postby JAYDEE » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:48 pm

This cream is excellent but before I start explaining it I must give you all a little lesson on the way to read the lettering. The Bulgarian language is related to Russian, Ukrainian, Macedonian, Serbian, and all the other Slavic languages and it’s written in the Cyrillic alphabet, just like Russian and Ukrainian, both of which I have native fluency in, and I also read and write them perfectly as well. I understand Bulgarian very well, I’m not fluent in it but I can converse in it on a basic level, and I can read it perfectly. Now: the writing on the tube looks like NUKA, but it’s read as PIKA. Here’s my review!

Ease of lathering: 10/10–Wow, this cream explodes!

Longevity of lather: 10/10–With this cream the lather stays stable all day!

General skincare: 8.5/10–Very good. Moisturizing and comfortable.

Scent: 7/10–Ok, I had to deduct some points because it’s kind of flat. Very industrial.

Price: 10/10–Cheap, and I mean cheap in Bulgaria. Perhaps 2,00 EUR maximum.

Would I buy again: 8/10–Yes. It’s terrific stuff.

Bulgaria produces many top notch creams, aftershaves, balms, and colognes for men as well as great cosmetics and perfumes for women. This cream is an awesome latherer with lots of skincare. Menthol is listed as an ingredient but I don’t feel any cooling effect but I can easily overlook that. This cream is also available in Russia, Serbia, Macedonia, Croatia, and Hungary but here in North America it’s unfortunately non-existent, possibly because the cost of shipping is much higher than the price of the product.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JEFF
JAYDEE

Re: Pika shaving cream - a Bulgarian beauty

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:31 pm

Great review Jeff! Another very good Eastern European cream. Sounds great! :)
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor

Re: Pika shaving cream - a Bulgarian beauty

Postby JAYDEE » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:09 pm

Thanks Mo!

A couple of summers ago Corinne and I were in a beautiful resort in Burgas, Bulgaria and I bought s bunch of creams. They were all very cheap and excellent quality. This is one of them!
JEFF
JAYDEE

Return to Shaving Cream & Soap Discussion