Polsilver Super Iridium

Discuss and Review the cutting edge.

Re: Polsilver Super Iridium

Postby Jacquers » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:04 pm

Hope that doesn't mean that other Russian made blades will be discontinued as well. If they stop making Minoras I'm growing a beard :P
↑↑↓↓←→←→BA
Jacquers

Postby BLES » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:52 am

This is from a conversation on another forum I’m following:

“It is still a rumour, it's been the same rumour for years.
That link is not the Polsilver official website; it is a vendor with the domain name polsilver blades. It is not the first time sellers have perpetuated rumours of stuff being discontinued, urging people to stockpile and create panic bulk buying, and big sales. The only google responses to Polsilvers being discontinued all come from that link.”

“Is there an official polsilver site?
Veli has been running that site for years and is very trustworthy.
I don't see why he would ruin his solid reputation for some short term gains.”

“No there isn't an official site. But a domain name such as that suggests it is theirs, which it isn't.
There is no corroborating information. It's all coming from him and he's pushing sales along with it on the shave nook and B&B.
There is far more, and bigger distributors and vendors out there, why are they not also reporting it?”

What do you guys think? :think:
“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.” – Albert Einstein
BLES

Postby Thug » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:13 pm

I don't know what to make of it. Only time will tell.
Thug

Postby dini » Mon May 29, 2017 10:31 am

So, just a revisit to this thread .

I have been using a Polsilver in a Fatip for my last 5 shaves . Considering I do not shave every day , those 5 shaves gave the blade a good test .I will continue to use it just as a test of longevity .

These blades really are awesome in terms of a right mix between smooth and sharp. I have forgotten what the Minora was like , but this blade for me , is easily one I could live with as an only blade .
dini

Postby RiverValleyTrading » Mon May 29, 2017 12:46 pm

dini wrote:So, just a revisit to this thread .

I have been using a Polsilver in a Fatip for my last 5 shaves . Considering I do not shave every day , those 5 shaves gave the blade a good test .I will continue to use it just as a test of longevity .

These blades really are awesome in terms of a right mix between smooth and sharp. I have forgotten what the Minora was like , but this blade for me , is easily one I could live with as an only blade .

Cool! Very good blade. :)
This is how my Grandfather shaved
This is how my Father shaved
This is how I shave.

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/306126/RiverValleyTrading
RiverValleyTrading
Commercial Vendor

Previous

Return to Blade Discussion